[Site Map] < [The Association of Minakata Kumagusu Archives] <0>
[Japanese Home Page] <1>
--------------- A Site Map ---------------
[Japanese version] <9>
Throughout our website, the single numbers or characters following the clickable (hyper-linked) words, quoted by < >, are the accesskeys. * (Additional notes at the bottom of the page.)
English Home Page <0> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/en/]
Kumagusu drawing fungi - a description of the picture on the top page - (2002.11.13) [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/en/fungi_e.html]
So-called 'Minakata Mandala' - a description of the picture on the top page - (2003. 8.13) [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/en/mandala_e.html]
Kumagusu's copy of 'Koshin Monkeys' - a description of the picture on the top page - (2004. 4.15) [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/en/koshin_monkeys_e.html]
'Kumagusu's drawing of Trichia Myxomycete' - a description of the picture on the top page - (2005. 1. 7) [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/en/drawing_trichia_e.html]
Japanese Home Page <1> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/]
---> see: Japanese Site Map <9> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/map.html]
Introduction: About our Association <i> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/kai/intro.htm]
* Photo: A scene of investigation working
Working Records: Investigation in Kumagusu's Residence <w> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/chosa/works_r_l.htm]
* Records of our investigation workings on the Minakata Kumagusu Archives housed in the former residence of Kumagusu (Minakata Kumagusu Residence Commemoration Foundation, Tanabe) as well as on relating items possessed by other parties are presented here.
Reports of the 13th to the 21st investigation workings (1996-2000)
Records of the investigation workings since summer 2000
Materials in the Minakata residence and the portraits of the investigation crew (List)
Could anyone tell us what this is? - An uncertain item in the Minakata residence (2003. 3.28)
... And Investigation in Minakata Kumagusu Memorial Hall <k> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/chosa/works_h_l.htm]
Report of the second investigation working (1996)
Researches: Articles related to Kumagusu <r> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/articles/articles.htm]
* Contributions and reports by the members of the association on the archives and other materials.
* Contributors so far: Takeuchi Yoshinobu, Kawashima Akio, Kanayama Masako, Matsui Ryugo, Makita Kenji, Iikura Shohei, Chimoto Eiji, Yasuda Tadanori, Nakase Hisaharu, Tamura Yoshiya, Undo Hitoshi, Cho Eunae (in order of publication date). Categories: Transcription, Material, Life, Thought, Environment, Workshop report, Publication, etc. Further articles by our associates, published mostly on our organ "Minakata Tshushin" Correspondence, are to be presented.
Publications: "Studies on Minakata Kumagusu" &c <s> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/publ/studies_l.htm]
* Our bulletin, published annually since 1999. Every number comes with more than 300 pages of papers, reviews, notes and transcriptions of previously unpublished manuscripts.
* Other publications written or edited by members of the association are also to be announced in this page.
* Photo: A view of discussion seminar
Literature: Books on Kumagusu <l> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/books/books.htm]
* Books on Kumagusu by the members of the association and book reviews of the recent relating publications.
* Authors introduced so far: Okamoto Seizo, Iikura Shohei, Kondo Toshifumi, Machida Municipal Archive for Liberty and Civil Rights, Hasegawa Kozo, Tsurumi Kazuko, Senda Tomoko, Harada Ken'ichi (in order of publication date).
* Bibliography on Minakata Kumagusu I (1980-1997, ed. by Harada ken'ichi) is also presented here. [in Japanese]
Gathering: Regular Meetings & Workshops<g> [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/workshop/gathering.htm]
* Workshops on particular topics, serial discussion seminars and other forms of regular meetings managed by or participated by the members of the association of Minakata Kumagusu archives, - some of which habitually end up being a more laid-back gathering of 'birds of a feather'...
Records and announcements presented in our site:
Family: Okamoto Seizo & Minakata Fumie [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/family/]
* Expected to be a web page for commemorating Ms Minakata Fumie (1911-2000), the philosopher's only daughter, and Professor Okamoto Seizo (1903-1979), her husband.
So far, the list of Professor Okamoto's works and a selection of his writings, "Minakata Kumagusu: Father-in-law", are presented and introduced. [in Japanese]
Site map - current page - [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/en/map_e.html]
Find your keyword in the site ... [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/en/search_e.html]
Links to related sites [mostly in Japanese] [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/links.html]
Update records [in Japanese] [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/updates.html]
* Update records of 2002 [in Japanese] [http://www.aikis.or.jp/~kumagusu/updates_2002.html]
* Some web browsers have a function of following the hyper-links with an accesskey directly by pressing the assigned characters on the keyboard (ie without choosing the target link with mouse or tab key). Particular usage differs according to the implementation of your web browser - for example, pressing the assigned character together with 'Alt' (Internet Explorer for Windows - for recent versions, then pressing 'Enter' -, Mozilla/5 & Netscape 6 or higher for Windows), just pressing the assigned character with 'Ctrl' (Internet Explorer, Mozilla/5 & Netscape 6 or higher for Macintosh, &c), or pressing solely the assigned character (some PDA/mobile phone built-in browsers and a few web browsers on personal computers).
[Top of this page]
Home page [English] <0>
Home Page [Japanese] <1>
© The Association of Minakata Kumagusu Archives